Monday, June 30, 2008

Because I'm Cool

Okay. I've taken the leap into Blogging. I have read other people's blogs for years now, and I don't want to dissapoint by starting one and then never posting. What do I hope to accomplish? Hopefully this can be a place where I can keep family, friends, and the occasional (kind) passer-by updated on all the goings on of our daily lives. I (having a completely terrible memory) also hope to use this as documentation for me to be able to look back at and reflect on all the so, so cute things that my kids did, and how perfectly angelic they were all.the.time. (HA!) Although it may be distorted in this technology age, I think that blogging is a way to connect or keep connected with others, so hopefully it will serve its purpose!!

1 comment:

Brock Family said...

I agree...I'm so glad you started blogging...it is so addicting!