Friday, September 4, 2009

Quiz

I am a sucker for all the email and Facebook quizzes, asking what time I got up and how many piercings I have. So, today, I decided to pose a little quiz of my own to my favorite subjects, Lauren and Tucker. Here are their responses.

Tucker was awake first, so he was my first subject. (Tucker is 3 years and 3 months old)
Favorite TV Show: SuperWhy
Favorite Movie: Toy Story
What did you have for breakfast: Fran Flakes (this is true, he had Bran Flakes)
Favorite Food: (after much deliberation) Casserole (!?)
What food don't you like: (after much, much deliberation) Cat Food (good answer!)
Favorite Restaurant: The Peanut Restaurant (this is Logan's...where you can throw peanut shells on the floor)
Where were you born: At the doctor's!
What do you want to be when you grow up: a policeman (pweecman)
Favorite Song: "ABCDEFG"

And then Lauren, who hadn't quite got all her sleep out at the time of the quiz (note: Tucker was present when I quizzed Lauren) (Lauren is 6 years and 3 months old)
Favorite TV Show: Arthur
Favorite Movie: Cinderella (really?)
What did you have for breakfast: Frosted Flakes (as she was eating Cocoa Pebbles)
Favorite Food: McDonald's
What don't you like: Cat Food (after being prompted by Tucker)
Favorite Restaurant: McDonald's
Where were you born: (blank stare and shrug)
What do you want to be when you grow up: (and I quote) A Mom Without Babies (this has been her desired occupation for some time now)
Favorite Song: the Alphabet

No comments: