Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Wii-kend

Despite me being under the weather, we had a nice Easter weekend with the Reeves clan in Columbus. We joined Bob and Kacie at First United Methodist on Friday night for their Good Friday service. Saturday, we dyed eggs with Alyssa and Craig, and then made some...interesting "Easter Basket" cupcakes.
Okay, Mom, let's get this show on the road...
Too big for her britches, a.k.a. The Last Year I Get to Buy A Little Girl Dress for Lauren...
Easter, from the 6-year-old perspective...
I'm outta here...

Sunday morning, we woke up to find all the goodies left by the Easter Bunny, and went to church in our finest new clothes. After stuffing ourselves at lunch, the fam battled it out in some intense rounds of Wii Bowling.



P.S. Apparently, my kids are over Easter Egg hunting. This makes me sad on so many levels.

No comments: