Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: Friday, Nov. 5 and Saturday, Nov. 6

Whoops! Missed Friday. I was thankful, I just crashed before I posted. My thanks yesterday goes to staying busy at work. Although it was a bumpy day, I much prefer those days (especially Fridays) that are cram-packed, cause they always go by faster. I even had the treat of forgetting that it was Friday, and that is the BEST thing to realize/remember at the end of the day. Woo Hoo!

So today, Saturday, I am thankful that I live so close to my family. I would love to be next door to mom and dad, but fortunately, I am close enough that I can drive home whenever I want or need to. Lauren, Tucker and I are driving over this afternoon to spend the night in Cols.

We have spent this morning going through toys and cleaning those out. Really at Lauren's request, nay, demand. She did really well. We could not close her toy box this morning, and now she has room to spare. We have several boxes to donate. Yay! I am happy to stay on my cleaning kick from this week. Hopefully it will extend through the holiday season.

No comments: