Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Days of Thanks

Okay, starting a morning late, but I am going to (copy other's idea and) post one thing I am thankful for during the month of November. May or may not be accompanied by pictures. There are so many things I have to be thankful for, it is hard to know where to start. So, for yesterday, I am going to go with fried pickles. God bless the person who first thought "you know what, cucumber? we haven't put you through enough yet. pickles are good, but let's take it one step further and FRY them!!"
Seriously, fried pickles are divine. And thanks to a tip early in the day, I knew that Mugshots would substitute fried pickles for french fries. They were a great accompaniment (?) to my black bean burger. We had a fun dinner downtown and then decided to take a stroll around the block, which ended abruptly with me falling on the sidewalk (also thankful that downtown is pretty empty at night) and I'm pretty sure, breaking my toe. Off to Google "how do you know if your big toe is broken..."

1 comment:

steph said...

Ooh, fried pickles!! Yum! I'm so sorry about your toe, though--bummer!