Sunday, January 29, 2012

That's My Fun-Day

Oh, today has been gorgeous. A little chilly outside, but felt comfortable enough in a sweatshirt. Lauren and Tucker had lots of outside time. The outside time did my brain good.

Tucker performs an impromptu drum concert on the back porch...


...and stops afterwards to snap a pic with a fan...


Lauren, always ready for the photo op...

Merritt is getting in a good habit of going to sleep early in the evening. Last night, it was a little too early (6:00ish) and subsequently, we were awake for the day around 4:30 a.m. So, I am very grateful that she is going to bed, but after she is down, I crash. I am good for nothing after about 7:30 p.m. (that is earlier than my norm of 8:30 p.m.) She has done well in school this month. Weighed in at 16 pounds, 7 ounces at her 4 month check up. Geez, where has the time gone? 4 months, already!! I am glad. She is cute and fun. Nothing but smiles (most of the time). Would love to write more, but I am approaching my 7:30 couch crash.

No comments: