Friday, November 23, 2012

Stress from the move is still consuming me. I spent yesterday morning weeping about the state of my kitchen cabinets (gross) and not being with my family/eating at a restaurant for Thanksgiving. Fortunately, Cracker Barrel was delicious and by the end of the day I had raked away my feelings of discontent.

Today, we fled T-town for Columbus. Have spent a wonderful day with too much delicious food and fun company. Although the initial plan was to return tonight, I pulled rank and we are spending the night in Cols, no change of clothes or toothbrushes to be had.

I am thankful for my family and for the traditions that we have. Even though traditions morph and change with time, we can all get together and celebrate being together. So thankful that it only takes an hour to get here.

No comments: