Monday, February 6, 2017

I'm Going To Have To Put Twitter Back On My Phone

"Ethics are not political. They’re ethics. And in these unsettled and unsettling times, silence is surely just as ‘political’ as non-silence." -Sandra Boynton

Upon observing that our nation's President prefers Twitter as a mechanism by which to communicate, I am taking it upon myself to reply (in a most sincere fashion) to his tweets that I find troubling or concerning. For instance, this morning, he tweeted that "any negative polls are fake news." I replied that this is a completely irrational statement and I find it concerning that he dismisses disagreement as fake news. As a personal protest, I am going to view Twitter as a personal conversation between myself and the President.

I will let you know when I hear back.

No comments: