Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lucky Number Seven

Lauren, I can't believe you are SEVEN!! I remember turning seven. Pretty vividly. It is wild to me that my baby is totally...no where close to being a baby any more. You are a pretty spectacular kiddo. Funny, moody, intense...just a cool kid. I hope that you know that you can knock 'em dead. Still concerned with the presence of "characters" (think mascot-size costumes), you are now at least able to cope rather than running in a serpentine fashion whenever you mayhap to encounter one. I think that you may be a hostage negotiator with your communication skills. Or just a negotiator in general. You never accept the first offer. "One?" you may say, and when I agree, you quickly jump to "Three?" That's my girl.

You were so teeny tiny for so long, but have had a major growth spurt over the last year or so. I can't believe you were so little, even a year ago!! You are getting to be so grown up. In honor of your special day, and in no particular order, I present some of my favorite pictures of your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

geez i love that girl!