Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days

This morning, after eating a breakfast of leftover spaghetti and ONE piece of Halloween candy, Tucker pronounced, "My bucket is full!" I looked over at his Halloween bucket and agreed (and was secretly glad, as I was afraid that the kids would think that we didn't visit ENOUGH houses last night). "Yep, your bucket sure is full," I agreed.
"I don't mean that bucket," Tucker explained. "I'm talking about my invisible bucket that you can't see but it's right beside me." (The kids have read How Full is your Bucket? at school.)

I am so happy that Tucker's bucket is full. November is going to be a hugely busy month for us, but once again I am going to endeavor to come here each day and share something I am thankful for. It keeps my bucket full.


No comments: