Saturday, November 17, 2012

Moving Day

After really close to 8 years, today we moved out of our Mistywood house for another across town. Really great neighborhood. The house leaves much to be desired. And I am stopping there to be kind. It has been a rough couple of days for me. Tonight I am thankful for being able to flee to my parents' home. With instructions on booze right inside the door. Hot shower, glass or three of sauvingnon blanc.

As much as I would like to be the eternal optimist, I am more of a glass-half-empty sort (or glass TOTALLY empty, as the case might be currently, wink wink). I am thankful for those people in my life who radiate positivity and tell me that 'it is going to be awesome!'

And, bless her heart, Merritt had a rough day. Transient, not enough naptime. I am so thankful that she is turning into a good sleeper despite not really fitting into that category for the first 12 months of her life. I love that baby.

And I will end this with a big "Fiddle Dee Dee!!" Tomorrow IS another day!

No comments: