Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Today, With Illustrations!


Merritt got up before my alarm this morning. That throws my schedule off, but this morning we were still able to get out the door in a timely fashion.


On the internet today, I came across the quote, "Breakfast for dinner is always a winner." I committed that to my post-it hall of fame, and was inspired to scramble eggs and sausage for supper. After Merritt got into bed, I endeavored to mow the front lawn.


I came across my rabbit friend in the backyard. He was still there when I was done with the grass, so I quick grabbed Tucker so that someone else would also corroborate my story see the rabbit. Also, we have a ton of honeysuckle blooming. It smells divine.


Then I got all studious and shit. Now I am up way too late waiting on a load of laundry to finish so we will have clean clothes in the morning.


Two Tucker notes for posterity. On Sunday, May 5, I was explaining Cinco de Mayo to Tucker and why all the Mexican restaurants would be super busy that day. He asked in all seriousness, "Does Chinese count as Mexican?"
Tonite, we were in the bathroom, and Tucker sniffed a towel and proclaimed, "This towel smells like ass!" "What did you say?" He looked confused and clarified, "This towel smells like eggs! Someone tooted on it." so...pretty much the same thing I thought I heard first?

No comments: