Friday, August 30, 2013

Five for Friday

1. One thing I hate about the Age of Social Media is having my feelings marginally hurt by realizing that an acquaintance 'unfriended' me on Facebook. That sucks. But, whatev, its not like we were besties or anything. Her loss.

2. One FABULOUS thing from today: receiving a completely unsolicited compliment on my haircut from a colleague-who-totally-didn't-even-have-to-comment-so-you-know-she-meant-it.

3. T-Bone is going to spend the weekend in MS. I wonder if he will go by T-Bone when he plays high school sports. He totally should. I digress. He is getting to cheer on the Trojans tonight and I hope he has some great quality time alone with Nanny and Granddaddy this weekend.

4. New baby niece should be here no later that Tuesday!! I know her parents are ready for her to be here and I can't wait to hold her!!!

5. Did anyone else see how hot Jared Leto was at the VMA's this week? That's the Jordan Catalano that I know and love. It is 1996, right?

Hello, Gorgeous

Happy Labor Day Weekend to All!!!

1 comment:

nanny bee said...

Am I surprised that you are still hung up on this guy? No. I am not.