Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunshine, Finally!

Today was a lovely day outside!! At long last the air has a touch of cool to it & it actually felt like the end of September today! I was so glad to have a clear day after these last two weeks of humid downpours. Lauren and Tucker and I went to church this morning and pretty much just hung out the rest of the day.

I have been enjoying the start of the fall TV season this past week. Despite my promises not to, I did watch Desperate Housewives tonight. Others that we will be tuning into...How I Met Your Mother, Cougar Town (this one was super funny last week), that show that came on before Cougar Town...can't remember the name of it, but it was all right, The Mentalist, The Office, 3o Rock, Grey's...that is all that I can come up with off the top of my head. Andy's also into Mad Men, but I need to catch up on that one before I can add it to my schedule.

Here's hoping that the weather will stay nice so that next weekend we can actually get out and play!! Have a great week!

No comments: