Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Whew!

Oh my goodness, I am so glad September is over. I did pretty well on my attempt to blog each day this month, but again proved to myself how very little I have to say. I do want to (and will)continue to blog regularly, but I will most certainly NOT be blogging every day in October. However, stay tuned for upcoming holiday posts!!

Last night Tucker woke up at 4:00 and had wet his bed (this is a rare, rare occasion for him). He was upset and sleepy and declared, sobbing: "There's water in my bed!"


Can't let today go by without commenting on the gorgeous weather we've had the past two days. Some days, the weather is so nice that it makes me feel like I have everything under control and I am on top of the world, and yesterday was absolutely that kind of day. Pure zen. I was even the mean mom that busted out the sweaters this morning. Lauren liked to have died. She ended up in a sweatshirt, but was NOT happy about it!
Not sure why this pic turned out blurry. Maybe my camera is tired of all the blogging as well.

No comments: