Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend

We have had a good weekend. Yesterday Lauren, Tucker and I caught the double feature of Toy Story at the movies (in 3-D) and even took out a third mortgage to share a bag of popcorn and a sprite. (Seriously, it cost $11.25. Total rip. Moving on...) Had I known that today would be rainy, I would have waited, but we all had a good time. After that we got to play outside for a bit and went to eat Mexican.Tucker got dressed ALL BY HIMSELF! yesterday! Note the pocket sticking out.And today we spent the day inside. I got the Holy Grail of Motherhood this afternoon...that is, I went to the Wal-Mart BY MYSELF to do the grocery shopping. Ahhhh....And I'm not kidding, I spent a good $30 less than when the kids are with me. Just being able to take time to stroll down the aisles and THINK...it was heavenly. So nice that I treated the kids to some new vampire teeth to celebrate.
Coming up next weekend...we venture to STARKVILLE! for MS State homecoming!! I haven't been in years and years and it will be Lauren and Tucker's first trip to God's Country. I can't wait!

1 comment:

the Provident Woman said...

What a great weekend you had. It sounded so fun!