Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cozy

The temperature has dropped significantly over the last two days. I love getting in bed in a sweatshirt. It is so cozy to me. I had a great bed my last year of college. Top bunk, the head of the bed was recessed into the wall. It was the perfect little cubbyhole bed. That is the same feeling I get when I slide into bed in a sweatshirt. On really really cold nights, I will also start off in socks. Those always come off though. The thought of sleeping in socks gives me the heebie jeebies.

I'm not doing too well with counting my blessings right now. At least online. I am trying to be mindful and appreciate them in real life. And, although I work on my ornament-gifts some each day, I am trying hard to delay the start of the Christmas season. Today I came home and two TVs were blaring the Christmas channel. I refuse to listen (this year) until the day after Thanksgiving. I want to enjoy each separately.

Peace.

No comments: